MGS Fuel / Fleet Savings Solutions
Unlike other speed limiter In Line Devises that cause issues MGS
Programing has No issues Your Company Vehicles never go down on site at job site tuning
Custom Tun es are Tailored for individual Company / Contractors
Discounts on Multiple Vehicle's
MGS Fuel Saving Solutions
- Significantly increase your fleets/vehicle Fuel Economy
- 10 Province & 50 State Emission Legal
- Reduces your company's / individual Carbon Footprint
- Less expensive alternative to hybrid or alternative fuel systems
- Save fuel in both driving & idling situations
- Diesel Savings 3-5 mpg increase
- Gas Savings 2-3 mpg increase
MGS Fleet Safety Solutions
- Limit vehicle top speed for maximum safety
- Reduce Speed related incidents
- Reduces Risk & Exposure to Liability
- Reduces insurance premiums
- Cannot be removed or modified by the driver
- Prevents premature vehicle wear
- Prolongs the vehicles life cycle
- Spend less time monitoring driver data from telematic devices
- Reduce Risk & Premature Vehicle Wear
- Installing a maximum speed limiter on your fleet vehicles is an effective solution for eliminating speed related incidents
such as speeding tickets, aggressive driving, accidents and complaints from the public.
- With MGS Fleet Safety Solutions, the top speed of your fleet vehicles can be set to a safe maximum speed you define.
Once installed, the maximum speed of your fleet vehicles is locked and cannot be removed or modified by the driver.
This means fewer accidents, reduced risk and exposure to liability, increased fuel economy and possibly reduced insurance premiums.
- Adding an engine RPM limiter, MGS Fleet Safety Solutions help prevent premature drive train wear caused
by over revving of the vehicles engine. This helps prolong the life cycle of your fleet vehicles and further increases
the vehicles fuel economy of your fleet.
Free MGS Fleet Assessment
- Let MGS Fleet Solutions show you how much your fleet can SAVE on fuel costs and REDUCE your Carbon Footprint
with our FREE Fleet Assessment!
Vehicles can improve engine efficiency considerably with programming. This is done by adjusting various engine operating parameters.
Customers report gaining an $1.00/liter, a 6.0 liter powered truck that runs 40,000 kilometers
in one year will save between $1,000 to $1,500 per year on fuel. That easily returns the initial investment in programming
On Site Service
Shop Hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
24hr Email Support
|Client: Ontario Line & Tree Service
4 GM 2500HD Trucks
3 GM Top kicks
4 GM 2500 Crew Vans
2 Ford F250HD Trucks
All Vehicles Custom Tuned For
-Speed limiter set at 115klm/hr
-Engines optimized for Fuel Mileage/Longevity